- Eye for an i ! !: So I married an axe murderer

Saturday, February 19, 2005

So I married an axe murderer

I tend to obsess sometimes. So the title of my first blog happens to be an obsession. So I Married an Axe Murderer is my movie of choice. It's totally corny, and I love it. When I think about why I like it, I am not sure. But it's senseless, and cheesey, and is just what I need to make me happy. As a person living life, I am lost to a fight. A fight where I am the voice, a fight where I have an unknown enemy. In this struggle, I crave whatever it is, that reminds me of me. One thing I can always count on, is the certainty of my laugh. Which is always welcome, and not hard to do. As long as I have some crazy obsession, I have a reason to maintain. And in my self maitenance, comes the strenghth to speak, teach, fear, feel, touch, hold, and protect. My sole purpose is to help "the one", who can not help himself. With such a heavy responsiblity, the responsibility to NEVER let down, NEVER give up, and NEVER lose strenghth. My ability to lose myself in a movie, is like recieving the Publisher's Clearing House Sweapstakes, it's an oddity in itself. And to be truthful, my brain hurts sometimes, so I am relieved to be senseless, and cheesey, and laugh so hard, soda squirts out of my nose!!
** a quote for today...... "such is life."