- Eye for an i ! !: S.S.D.D.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

S.S.D.D.

S.S.D.D. means Same Shit Different Day. I am referring to Loan Mart. That is where I have worked for 3 years now. Loan Mart = turds!!!! Where should I begin.....Friday 2/18 a customer came into the store and started simple conversation. He happened to be a regular, and I enjoy chatting away with them while their loan runs. So this "douche" gets out his cash to pay for his refinance, and he is $10 short. He then says, " MYMELLOWME (aka - me) told me it was this, and now she's saying it's that!" I told the customer that I made a simple math error, but that's why we give envelopes, with their loan docs. highlighted and written out. In case of a mistake they can refer back. Well he then says right to my face, " I didn't like you the minute I met you, and now I know why!" I tell you I could have freakin ripped his head off and stuffed his loan documents down his throat, and then lit them on fire. Now I have held his loan when he couldn't make it in. I have also held his wife's loan, as a courtesy. This is my payback, total harassment, on the busiest, longset day of the week. THANKS ASSHOLE!!! I get bitched at like this, at least once a day, for some lame crap. One lady told me to "fuck off" because I was too NICE!!! That's pretty shitty of me. The worst, was when a lady spit on me, because I told her I needed a phone bill. Yeah that is so awesome to get spit on! Not to mention, my coorperate office is a joke!!! I had to wipe down the base boards of the store with baby oil - (tedious), and then I had to vaccuum the brick walls. Could someone tell me how to vaccuum a god damn brick wall, please!!! Needless to say, Loan Mart is the thorn in my side. I stay for the bennefits, and the flexible schedule, but as far as I'm concerned, Loan Mart can kiss my ARSE!!!
*** a quote for the day..... "If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your stinking mouth shut, cause I don't give fuck!"