- Eye for an i ! !: Beethoven

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Beethoven

~ Today it was Beethoven for breakfast. They say classical music enhances brain activity. Interesting, I wonder if that apply's to adults as well. I know a couple people that should probably listen to it. It's funny how music can have such an effect on someone. Whether it's a baby, teen ager, or adult. We all seem to be calmed by music. Music to me is the best friend I have had throughout my whole life. I could always count on music, every kind, to help me. People I have met throughout my life have introduced a major musical band to me, that I will always remember them for. I hope someday to pass my music on to my baby. I hope he feels the way I do, and let's music be part of his soul, like his MAMA!!! So on with the Beethoven, so I can clean my kitchen. Hopefully it will enhance my brain power so that I can do some laundry too!!!
a quote...... " One good thing about music, when it hits, you'll feel no pain."