- Eye for an i ! !: Can't buy me love

Friday, February 25, 2005

Can't buy me love

I feel that I think too much. I analyze people and how they act, and what they say. Sometimes I feel that I create my own fantasy world of untruth. Then sometimes I think I am psychic. Like I can tell things before they happen, or I know what people are really thinking. This here is my over analyzing. And at certain times, it totally drives me crazy. Is it better to say everything that you're thinking, even if it is rude or hurtful? Or is it better to keep things inside, leaving those thoughts unspoken? This is the question that I ponder. And when it comes to love, there is never going to be a person who lets the other be truthful. It's all about pleasing one's self & not speaking, if there's a problem. At least in my instance, I believe I attract the selfish, and try to hold on to the past. To a time when there were no worries. To a time with no reason to release emotion. Love is a car accident waiting to happen. With broken pieces left, that no amount of money can put back together. In my thinking, analyzing thoughts, is like owning a gun. It's protection that could keep me alive. Although, I would never buy a gun....so I'll change that to a CHAINSAW, and hack everything that is a threat, into little itty bitty pieces.
"I promise, I am not a serial killer or anything, just alone in an empty relationship, with to much time to think."
a quote....."People are strange, when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone."