- Eye for an i ! !: Back int the Day - part II...the "perfectly lost years"

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Back int the Day - part II...the "perfectly lost years"

- Major changes I am no longer a 'wee one", not quite a teenager. My sister & my two older brothers had graduated and moved out. So the parents decided it would be so cool to move to Florida. So up we moved. FREEZE and I were the only kids left, in a new state, with a new house. It was easy to adjust, because I was onty 9 years old then. Although, being the "new kid" takes some getting used to. Everything had changed, and I didn't like it. We (still did our famiy, thing, but it was very different, and much smaller. FREEZE was in high school, which meant, he needed space from everyone. At this time Nintendo had just come out. FREEZE and I would sit and play Super Mario Brothers for hours. Florida was pretty hot, so the parents thought the new house should have a pool. That was when I became part fish. I lived in the pool.

- Once we had lived there awhile, I made a lot of friends (in my life I have NEVER had a lot of friends). I was a cheerleader in 8" grade, and I just HAD to take dance classes. My 1st kiss was in 7th grade & it was with tongue. Really didn' t mean much at that time. 8th grade I had my first real boyfriend. He taught me how to kiss (the right way), and that's all we did. We had gotten into a fight one time, and I poured a coke over his head. That was pretty much the first, and last time I ever defended myself against a guy.

~ FREEZE graduated when I was 13, and I finished 8th grade at the same time. For me, it was time for high school I was actually heading in the right direction. I loved school, and was interested in learning. I liked doing girly things, and being with friends. I loved my parents and enjoyed hanging out with them.

~ Life would forever change, and this one thing set my path. It was the beginning of the summer, before I started high school. My parents want to move back home (NY). I was devastated. I had just started becoming this person that after the move would never be again. We moved back to NY, but not where I grew up. So I knew nobody & I was starting a new high school, in a new town, with no FREEZE, and no mellow that I had ever known. If I ever thought being the "new kid" was hard before, I couldn't imagine how hard it was going to be now.

Favorlte music at this time: this was my metal glam music phase
Motley Crue, Skid Row, Guns-N-Roses, Winger (ahhh Kip)
Favor1te movie: Heathers, cheesy horror flicks, Back to the Beach
Favorite place visited: the Florida Keys (swam with sharks, barracudas,, dolphins, snorkled, and got stung by a jelly fish)
*Favorite trend: Spandex pants, multiple pairs of scrunch socks, puff paint shirts, Swatch watches, puffy feathered bangs (they grew back)


a quote..."Its ok to kiss a fool, its ok to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you!"