- Eye for an i ! !: Fuck is all I can say!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Fuck is all I can say!!!

Ok, so I figured that I would do my part as a responsible blogger & get the Haloscan thingy set up. Now being a "newby" to everything involving a computer, I get scared ( I know I am lame). But I was confident going into Haloscan, and it seemed simple. So the end result is, " I lost all my fucking comments ! ! !" Now I am pretty sure, That Girl, mentioned something about the comments, and I didn't get it ( it was the "newby" thing). As I followed the instructions to download Halo, I didn't come across anything that said, CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR COMMENTS. Or maybe it was there, and I somehow totally missed it ( very possible). I usually just clicked on the names that commented to get to their sites. NO MORE!! I am pissed off right now!! Grrrrrrrrr No worries. I am going to put my thinking cap on, & make it easy again. I hate change, when I am just getting started. Grrrrrr It's a conspiracy, I tell ya'. Simple=mellow, change=frustration, computer lingo=clueless, BeepBeepBeepbeep=Grrrrrrr!! I have Grrr'ed alot in this post. This "newby" is kicking ass and taking names!! ( dude I am soooo freakin' lame....but it's fun!!)

a quote....."If you have always done it that way, it is probably wrong."