- Eye for an i ! !: Sunday, bloody Sunday

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunday, bloody Sunday

I am very glad that I have every Sunday off. I think that no one should work on Sundays. Not for any religous purpose. It's just that ther's somehting about how a "Sunday" feels. It just feels different from the rest of the days in a week. Some Sundays I don't want to do anything, but lounge around. Maybe I'll clean up some, maybe I won't. What ever I feel like, I try not to commit to a project on this day. Everything could change, when I wake up that morning. I am a home body, so to speak. I enjoy realxing in my home on my down time. I enjoy being with my son, and just chillin' out. I work alot,so I feel this justifies me, in doing whatever. Should I be more outgoing? Should I be going out into the world. To parks, and museums? I mean I Do, do these things, but only once in awhile. Also, I don't go out at night hardly at all anymore. I used to go out all the time. Now I feel too "mom-ish". or something. But back to Sundays. Once Sunday evening comes, I start to feel a litlle anxious. It's because I know I have to go to work the next day, and start another week. Seemily, all my weeks are redundant, and pretty scheduled out. I have like 3 months planned out, from now. My son has alot of Dr's appointments,and therapy. Then work with three, 12's and a 9 hour Saturday. I had this Saturday off because, my friend came into town. Anyways, my point is that I like to do nothing on Sunday, because it's the only time I can. And I like it!! So I hope that who ever reads this had a good, relaxing Sunday!!
a quote..... "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."