- Eye for an i ! !: My answers

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My answers

Questions from: Martinilove :)
1. What person from a movie would you like to be if you could be any, what movie and what scene?
I would be Christian Slater in the movie "Heathers". Him and Winona Ryder are sitting in her car outside of their school, right after they killed the 2 football players. Winona Ryder takes the push lighter from the car and burns her hand with it (out of guilt for her killing spree). Christian Slater then takes her hand and uses it to light his cigarette. It's a classic part, in a classic movie. Everytime I see it I laugh my ass off!!
2. If someone direct deposited a million dollars into your account, what would you do?
Well this sort of thing would have to be a mistake. So I think I would imediately withdraw the money. I would be feeling totally guilty, so I would make some charity donations, with at least half of it ( St. Jude's Hospital, a battered women's shelter). I would then pay off anything left that is in my name, and move to San Diego, so I could live near the beach. I would have to save enough money to buy my own pottery wheel & kiln. Ahhh sounds like heaven!!
3. Do you think Jim Morrison is still alive?
No. He was a legend in his time. However, he was self destructive and lost in his own world. Dying young was inevitable for him. Which is very sad, because he had a beautiful mind.
4.Do you have any regrets?
Absolutely! It's too bad too. I never really thought about things, before I acted. I was a live for the moment girl in my early 20's. I let myself be manipulated, and in my previous relationship, I let him hurt me (physically & mentally), and I never said anything. All, so I could keep peace. I wish I valued school, and my mother more growing up. Instead I partied hard, and got into trouble. I do have great memories. Some of which I needed to experience, in order to be the person I am today. I just wish I valued myself, thru my journey. I might have experienced less pain, and heartache. Such is life. I have a beautiful baby, a few GREAT friends, and an awesome mother. I am lucky to have lived & learned.
5.If you could read peoples minds, would you want to get rid of that power?
Sometimes, I think I can, and then I realize, it's probably obvious to everyone. No, I don't think I would want to be able to read people's minds. Truthfully, my job & my son have opened my eyes to people. Maybe I am just bitter, but I have alot of doubt in people. I have seen first hand at work, how people can be very mean. They assume to know me, and if they are inconvenienced, they will tear me down & rip me apart, without a care in the world. People are judgemental, ignorant, and at times ruthless. So do I want to REALLY know what they are thinking about me......no thank you. I tend to be sensative, so I don't care to see inside the minds of those who lack compassion. And as far as the goodness in people. Well, that seems to show thru no matter what. So there would be no need to read their minds, because I'm sure it shows all around them.
Thank you for my questions!!! They were perfect!