- Eye for an i ! !: To peeve, or not to peeve

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

To peeve, or not to peeve

This could end up being mellows bitch fest, but that's ok!! So one thing that irritates me is Michael Jordan & Shaquille O'Neal. These are two men with the sole purpose to over expose themselves, however they can. Jordan was the worst as far as advertising. God damn underwear, batteries, cell phones, HOT DOGS the list goes on. I mean, did he not make enough money with his basketball, baseball, golf, fucking figure skating (kidding)? Oh yeah and his "Air Jordan" sneakers. I seriously was perturbed, with every siting.

The next person who totally made me "want to send him a mail bomb", is Fred Durst. Now this man is terribly unattractive, yet he always has some young thing jocking his style. Plus his band SUCKED!!! This one could get me in trouble. That little girl from Mrs. Doubtfire. I can't stand her, so much that I think I could send her a mail bomb too!! I know she's a kid, but some kids are trollish beasts. She's one of them.

Now, not so famous...there's was this girl at my work, who went against everything I disagreed with. When she started, she was engaged. She had been w/ her man for like 5 yrs (long time, at least that's what she SAID). Well 1 month before the wedding, he called it off. I did feel bad, because that sucks, but seriously, she was fucking psycho. So after the "dumping" she tried SO hard to find a new husband. It took her less than 3 weeks. She knew him for 2 weeks, and then they got married. I knew what was coming next...."I'm pregnant". With her personality, I knew that she was going to quit. She was raised to think that the woman doesn't work after she becomes pregnant. So her husband has 3 jobs,
just to make their living. And the WHOLE time she's been married, all she can do is talk bad about her husband. This makes me so mad. She happens to be an over-exaggerator, a chronic liar, and very ignorant. She claims to be a "Christian", which in her eyes means, she thinks she's better than me. With her "Christian" attitude, she judges everything, and she doesn't even go to church!! She was also one of those people who always has a "better" story than the one you might be speaking of (which was so fucking annoying). Needless to say, when she found out she was pregnant, I knew she would leave. But she swore, that she wouldn't screw me, and not give a 2 week notice. Leave it to a know-it-all bitch, to leave -it-all bitchy!!! I swear, I hated her for being so disrespectful!! Now here is the question....does my rant about her sound like I'm jealous? I promise, I would never want to be her, but it could be interpreted like that. Oh well, such is life!! Karma's a bitch!!!

Oh, I hate pop punk music, and all these "non talent ass clown, teen bitches" making music. What money will buy. It bought Ashlee Simpson fame!! Now maybe she will cut her mullet!! I think I'm done for now!!!

a quote......"Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood. "