- Eye for an i ! !: Eye see you

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Eye see you

NNNNNNNNN
I have always wondered if different eye colors see things differently. Do all eyes see what my brown eyes see. My favorite is blue eyes (my son has beautiful blue eyes). I can describe what I see with brown eyes, but is it the same with someone with green eyes. I have always wished my eyes were a different color like blue, or green. Those eye colors are so alive, so passion filled. It seems that way to me, or maybe I am being a tad dramatic. Sometimes, I think I feel my son when I look into his eyes, and they're just SO blue. I think green eyes are pretty cool too. However, I do have the song "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. That song is the best. It's one of my favorites!! I could be totally lame for thinking this, but I love eyeballs. So it was inevitable that I write this post!!!
NNNNNNNNN
a quote....."We are all wrong so often that it amazes me that we can have any conviction at all over the direction of things to come. But we must"