- Eye for an i ! !: It's spewing out of my ears

Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's spewing out of my ears

I spent a good part of my afternoon (if you couldn't tell from my previous posts from today), trying to make my blog "super duper" (martini). With the help of a fellow blogger, I have successfully reached what I would like to call, "my blog nirvana". Hopefully, all these changes, can make all well, in the world of mellow!!! I have to admit, I am extremely happy now! All this has taught me that, (1) I didn't know very much about what I was doing (2) Reading all the instructions ARE important (3) It's better to ask for help, than to screw things up, & get pissed off about it and last but not least (4) breathe in thru nose, out thru mouth, sip a Dr. Pepper, and enjoy mellow's pretty, more efficient blog!!! Thanks again for showing me the way!!!

a quote...... "It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and in creative action, that man finds his supreme joys."