- Eye for an i ! !: Why?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Why?

Things have drastically changed since my last post. Mr. Selfish has proved himself once again. This time, I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done to repair the damage. He has proved himself loud and clear. I might have to leave my home. I might have to leave my state. The state I CHOSE!! The place I have lived in for 8 years now. All because this selfish man is consumed with hate, while my son, and my love fizzles away. My son's therapy might get cut. And if he is unable to walk because of this, I will be filled with hate. I have been through alot, and have never been filled with hate. I am feeling alone, and very sad. I have a perpetual lump in my throat all day long. Why must I deal with this, when there is so many other things I must focus on? I don't know?? I don't know what I will do? I have a few days to come up with my game plan. If it was just me I'd be gone, but this baby needs me. I must be strong. I am so disappointed in Mr.S. How could you risk the wellness of your child, for your own personal enjoyment? Hence the alias Mr. Selfish I guess!
I was going to have a part IIII to my chronicles of "Back in the Day", but the last 4 years have been the joys of my son, and the downs with the "selfish". So this is my part IIII. Why, why, why? I hope I make the right choice!! I love my sweet boy so much. FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!! why?
a quote..."There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness"
"How sad to see a father with money and no joy."