- Eye for an i ! !: questions from a martini <3

Thursday, March 24, 2005

questions from a martini <3

1 WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Some are plain white, some are solid blue, & some have circular patterns on them that are blue,yellow, magenta, & green (very retro)
2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? DaVinci Code 3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's so lame. It's got a guy, holding a gun, in front of a brick wall. with that yellow police tape going across. On thetop it says "New York. Fugutive undercover cop. Nothing to lose." On the bottom it says MAX PAYNE, I think it's a game???
4.WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? SCRABBLE bitches
5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Spin, Rolling Stones, or Blender
6.FAVORITE SMELL? (agree-ing w/ martinilove) A yummy smelling guy is the BEST!!!
7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Bad breath or B.O. (gross, it's a tie)
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKEUP IN THE MORNING? What shoes am i going to wear today?
9. FAVORITE COLOR? probably blue, although I LOVE red (my red pants, remember)
10. CHILDERENS NAMES ? MADDIX (I wonder why???), Marley , Sailor, Jaide, Jace, Kaya 11.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Not really, however I got a freakin' speeding ticket on Monday, going 80.
12. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I have one pillow, that if I don't have it, I will not have a good sleep.
16. THUNDERSTORMS-- are pretty cool, but sometimes scare me!! I love the lightening!
17. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1990 Chevy Corsica Maroon with a silver line that went around the bottom of the car.
18. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Marilyn Manson, his mind seems to intrigue me.
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? I eat all of the broccoli. Dana Carvey on Saturday Night Live "Choppin' Broccoli" sooooo freakin' hysterical!!
22.COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?? I would be a potter
23.WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?? Nothing at all!! 24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORIE BASEBALL TEAM? The Yankee's of course DJNY baby!!
25 . FAVORITE CD? of all time...this is tough. I will take into effect, the longestrunning CD, I have always listened to, and still listen to. Probably Pink Floyd the Wall