- Eye for an i ! !: No post from the Coast

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

No post from the Coast

Back from vacation and back to the real world. I had my court date on Monday, for the incident with Mr. Selfish and I have to get a lawyer. I have a pre-trial at the end of June. I am pissed off, and confused. I probably won't be able to go to Vegas ladies. You have Mr. S to thank for that. The only problem is, that I still care and I don't know why!?! I can't win, I guess. I have all this shit going on with my son and I have to worry about a fucking lawyer too. FFUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! We just got speach therapy, and soon a 2nd hour of Occupational Therapy. Now we have 6 hours in 2 days, plus my fucking job. Why did he do this? I have these dreams, that are so real, I wake up crying. I feel so sad the rest of the day because of them. On the bright side I will see mojo & martini thid weekend!!! Whatcha want for dinner chicas???? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Sorry about my trucker moment........it feels good to say it though!!