- Eye for an i ! !: Yellow

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Yellow

Well, Mr S. hasn't been home in a few days, and won't be home for a few more!!! WOOO HOOO!!! That sounds bad, but I needed a no drama week, and it's really felt good to be alone the past few days. So, even though I totally shouldn't have, I DID!! I needed a pick me up, with the past few days, and crying ( a much needed pick me up). So I went to the mall!! I got this way, freakin' cute shirt!! It's light yellow, and it's awesome. It's like a shirt you can do ANYTHING in and still look, well, AWESOME!! So ask me if I feel picked up, and better. Hell yeah I do!! It's amazing how spending money (that I don't really have!!) on something for no real reason (just because), can make you feel totally on top of your game again (I'm sure a shirt really didn't do that, but it feels like it!). So now, I have this itching feeling to go back, and get those shoes I saw. I am trying to maintain, but the inner urge is getting hard to ignore. As long as I have a good day at work Friday, I should be in the clear. If one customer smarts off, I might just have to buy those shoes!!! I am so bad, but I really don't care.
Just to make a little report on Mr S. When I picked up the "sweet boy" at the sitter's on Tuesday (after the shirt incident) Mr S. had dropped off presents for the baby. At first I didn't know if this was an attempt to prove he is a good father, or if he really felt bad? I didn't care!! The "sweet boy" got some new toys, that's all I will think about it. However, I think it's kind of a LAME attempt, if you ask me!!
Also, my last rant for this post.....I have this MEGA fun vacation planned for VEGAS, and if I can't go, I am going to be MEGA PISSED!! That sounds a little "selfish" considering there are other things more important. Although the importance for me to be in Vegas with my new yellow "HOT" shirt, well, it's pretty god damn important....if you ask me!!!! Hopefully things will flow, and I will get to go!!! I am saying good things, maybe that will spark some "Vegas magic" to sprinkle in the breeze to meeeeeeeee!!! Good things, good things, good things, good things.....................