- Eye for an i ! !: Accoustic guitars & hotties with dreadlocks

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Accoustic guitars & hotties with dreadlocks

It has been awhile, but I have been so busy, emotional (great,nice,wonderful), overwhelmed, and at times probably out of my mind. However here are 10 things I want right now. I would be in la-la land if I could have them ALL. May the blog gods hear my cries ......
1. a beautiful man with dreadlocks to play me the accoustic guitar whenever I want.
2. a foot message & a pedicure!!
3. dinner at a nice ass place!! with a hottie that had dreadlocks of course.
4. a brownie
5. a BLUNT!!
6. HOT sex with a HOT guy!! (that I never have to see again)
7. a perfect tasting cup of coffee
8. a hot bubble bath, in a huge tub!!
9. a rhinestone flip phone, that takes pictures
10. a perfect glass of wine