- Eye for an i ! !: So much trouble in the world

Saturday, July 09, 2005

So much trouble in the world


The title of this "So much trouble in the world", is a song by Bob Marley. As it seems to be the appropriate way of describing these past few days. In all our wordily acts of violence, I grow more & more tainted by them. All I tend to do is analyze "people" in general, and wonder why compassion, as human beings seems non-existent. Fuck religion, and fuck social economics. One thing holds true for the majority of people on earth, and that is, we all want to be loved. To have just one other person, boyfriend, girlfriend, son, daughter, friend whoever. To have someone, with whom to feel that love. Love, a feeling so strong, it allows your heart, your body, & your mind to create peace in life. So why with this simple desire that's so commonly shared, do people sell themselves to such hatred? In my life, I have BEEN unhappy, and I have felt the need to dislike. But, I have never felt so strongly, to say, I HATE you. With that being said I don't understand the reasoning to which someone could kill another person. To me, there's NO logic, & NO justification for the conscious or unconscious act, which is murder. I am against war, I am against physical violence, and I'm against a government who ignores a poverty level that leads to these wars of violence. A United States that recognizes the wealthy Christian, where those who struggle are raped, and the uneducated simply fade into the hypocrisy of it all. And as this country, and the world get warped into a hating madness, I have ONE thing to be thankful for. This beautiful baby boy of mine. My perfect purpose, is my basic human need. Love that I feel in my soul, in which all the troubles in the world, appear more tolerable through my eyes. To experience him, is all that I really care to understand. A world in turmoil, should prioritize our life's reason, and show some compassion.
I love you Maddix.
I couldn't choose between these two quotes, so I am writing them both in...........

"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. " - Henry James
"It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank